Make an appointment

Make an appointment
Please make an appointment and please come early! Thank you for your support! Appreciatively, Drew and James

Friday, February 4, 2011

Marshall Aune

Marshall Aune is a fellow student of mine in barber school and currently works as a graphic designer.

Photobucket

Although he's done graphic design for a long time, he is in the process of making a career change and is preparing to be a barber. I was blessed with the privilege to cut his hair and he even let me post pictures of the haircut I gave him (which is what you are looking at).

Photobucket

He has a website which you can view here.

http://www.marshallaune.com/

Photobucket

Hope you like the haircut I gave him.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What kind of product are you using with the hair? Pomade?

    ReplyDelete