Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Presenting....the first glimpse of the Danburry Barber Shop

We signed the lease and moved into our space. This is what it looks like right now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what my barber chair looks like:

Photobucket

This is what the barber pole looks like:

Photobucket

and this is a clock I am very excited about:

Photobucket

Tomorrow we begin communicating with a contractor to organize the plumbing, electricity and the construction of the cupboards and shelves and sinks and all sorts of cool things. Starting a business is both exciting and daunting. I enjoy both sentiments.

4 comments:

  1. That space is amazing and I am so excited to see what it looks like when you are done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!

    Love the layout of the shop with the elevated area in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much you guys! I am so excited. We're getting the plumbing and internet and electricity and pretty much everything started this coming week! I'm so anxious and excited for it.

    ReplyDelete